Sovereign Labs VitaC Liposomal Delivery Vitamin C





When the Nobel Prize winning chemist Linus Pauling advocated taking 10,000 mg of vitamin C daily, he knew that only 1% of it was actually absorbed by the body, hence the high dose. The other 99% is expended or degraded, during intestinal transit. Additionally, taking very high doses of traditional oral vitamin C can cause intestinal discomfort for some individuals. If 99% of the current Vitamin C supplement you are taking is being wasted, is it really worth your hard earned money? If Only Linus Pauling Knew About Liposomal Delivery . . . Vitac-LD is a proprietary preparation of Vitamin C with citrus bioflavonoids and lipid metabolites from vegetable sources. Sovereign Laboratories proprietary Liposomal Delivery (LD) system protects Vitamin C from degradation during intestinal transit making it 1500% more bioavailable than other Vitamin C supplements. A daily serving of 2 capsules (1040 mg) of Vitac-LD is the equivalent to taking 15,600 mg of Vitamin C without Liposomal Delivery. The LD technology allows for a much smaller dose of Vitamin C to protect your body against oxidative stress and chronic inflammatory diseases. Vitac-LD comes in slow release capsules to reach the small intestines so they can be more readily absorbed into the bloodstream without causing upset stomach. Benefits of Vitac-LD may help: strengthen the Immune System, provide Anti-aging benefits, Anti-inflammatory action, Antioxidants & free radical scavenging, Better skin health.Vitamin-C is the only vitamin that must be supplemented because its not manufactured by the human body. Wouldnt you rather take a supplement that doesnt irritate your stomach and is up to four times more effective than other brands?