- Certified Organic
- Minimally processed to preserve the vitality and natural sweetness of the stevia leaf
- Not reconstituted from spray-dried stevia extract powder
- Naturally highly-concentrated direct extract using the TruExtractTM process,
- Omica Organics’ proprietary and revolutionary production method
- Zero Calorie, Zero Glycemic Index, Zero Carbohydrates
- 600 Servings in every 2-ounce bottle
- No artificial preservatives
- Made with Certified Organic Vanilla Extract
What makes Omica Organics’ Liquid Stevia extracts unique?
Standard methods for creating stevia liquid extracts consist of reconstituting white stevia powder into liquid, which contributes to the typical bitter aftertaste often attributed to stevia sweeteners. Omica Organics’ methodology is markedly different. Our exclusive, proprietary method produces a direct liquid extract that is not reconstituted, resulting in a bold, highly-concentrated sweetener that retains the exquisite sweetness and vitality of the stevia plant.
Rebaudioside-A and Rebaudioside-C
Additionally, Omica Organics’ extracts contain naturally occurring high levels of Rebaudioside-A and low levels of Rebaudioside-C, making it one of the sweetest and smoothest-tasting liquid stevia extracts available in the marketplace. Generally speaking, the higher the levels of Rebaudioside-A and the lower the levels of Rebaudioside-C, the better-tasting the stevia.
No Artificial Preservatives
Only certified organic glycerin and certified organic alcohol are used to help preserve and extend the shelf life.
Certified Organic Stevia
Omica Organics’ proprietary stevia is cultivated from an extensive network of family-owned stevia farms. Self-sustaining farming methods help preserve the naturally-beneficial phytochemicals of the stevia leaf. The stevia leaves are picked by hand at the peak time of the growing season and then dried naturally with sunlight and fresh air.
Serving Size and Instructions
Each 2-ounce bottle provides 600 servings. Because our extracts are naturally concentrated, we recommend a serving size of 2 drops, compared to other liquid stevia extracts with a serving size of 5–8 drops.